Sunday, October 12, 2008

The arrival of new friends

I have seen quite a few references to the possible arrival of UFOs above our cities on October 14 (2008) and feel that I have to add my thoughts on this.

I must admit that my mind is rather torn on this matter even though spirit is really comfortable, the human part is still sitting in disbelief here.  There is also the concept that the war-motivated masses will see this as something to fight and beings coming here in friendship, could actually result in the destruction of society on this planet.

If we can avoid all the potential problems, then I would really love to see and meet some visitors from other worlds - knowingly meet that is, I am convinced that there are beings among us who are from other worlds and have kept their presence carefully hidden.

I await the arrival with interest, this could be the most wonderful thing that could happen to the inhabitance of our planet.

Whatever happens, I shall make an entry here.

Love to all...(I mean all)
Ainsley

No comments: